|Title:||Helper - Bindery|
Publication Printers is a family-owned printing company based out of Denver, CO. We are a leading web printer in the Western U.S. providing print services to customers of all sizes across the nation. Join us to work in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy the comradery. We’re looking for more great members to add to our team.
Machine Line Apprentice - Bindery
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports to appropriate machine scheduled
- Assures all sections and inserts required for job are correct
- Communicate with operator during the running of the job
- Follows operator’s instructions
- Follows supervisors instructions
- Communicate with operator at end of job
- Lifting is requirement in this job. The incumbent in this job must be able to lift 70 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. The normal shift for this position is 12 hours a day. The work week can be from 35-50 hours per week. We work 3/ 12’s and every other Sunday. This position is either AM or PM
- Mandatory overtime may be requested and required at times.
Perform all other tasks requested or required
Company Benefits: Offered to full-time employees after a 60-day probation period
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) after 6 months’ employment
- Opportunities for advancement